Monday, July 25, 2011

The Last 7 Days

hello,

So, this is my last week staying at my home town, Medan. I feel so sad, frankly. I still have so many plans to do with my friends and my family but time ticks so fast, too fast, really fast. sigh. I had my music theory course this morning, then fetched my brother from sch and yes, sth bad happened. I'm not gg to tell you what this was about bcs it could seriously raise my temper. Although I was very angry, but I still tried to calm myself down with ice cubes for I realized, anger solves nothing. I know using ice cubes were weird, but who cares, as long as it works. Well, just skip this part. Anyway, I really thanked some of my friends who sweetly sent me some advices on bbm and twitter this afternoon. Tons of thanks. 

I went home, took my showah, my lunch, then fell asleep while chatting and twittering with friends. Idk why, but today I feel so sick. My cough is getting worse and worse. I also got a fever and succha annoying flu. Whattaaa package!!! I woke up some minutes after that, erm, I forgot why I woke up, reached my bb and again, checked my bbm and twitter. Yeah, both of this human's inventions have addicted my life lately. haha. I spent some hours chatting with friends then took my showah again. I seriously forgot whether I had my dinner or not. But to be honest, I'm hungry right now.

I'm still having some chats with friends whilst typing on my blog. Sth funny happened just now. One of my...well, senior called me on fb and asked me whether I still remember him or not. Honestly, I don't. So I simply told him so. He was like..."oh okay" and told me who is he actually. I was shocked, embarrassed at the same time! So sorry, really sorry for this and that, senior. No hard feelings please. hiks. Well, let's skip this part too. This is a secret however. Oh silly me! (anw, I told someone about this. hey, you-know-who-I-mean, don't dare to tell anyone about this ok, haha)

Well, it's around 11:40 alrd and my stomach is calling me. Gotta search for some food at the kitchen and take a rest. Thankyou for reading, guys. Goodnight.


" So many problems left behind. not solved, but forcefully, closed. Well, never mind, I think I'm good enough in pretending that things are all-right. Life is a drama, isn't it? :) " #TVQ

" If everything left unsolved, you might end up able to stand strong and move on like nothing happens before "  #TNQ


With love,


Veronica



No comments:

Post a Comment