Sunday, July 31, 2011

Girls Day Out

hai hai,

I had a very lovely morning with my girls today, Viona and Leny. We went to Tea Garden at around 9 although yes, I was late, hehe. Sorry for that ok babies. By the way, thanks for treating me guys. I know you love me, and so do I. mwah. We took lotsa pictures today and here are some of them,
This is Viona
This is Leny
And yes, this is me
love her
rabbits in action!
special gift for me, awwww
my wifes
happy family
taken with my polaroid

Leny and Me
Vio and Me
prettyyyyy and me
another pretty one and me
three of us
thanks for everythingggg
this is sweet

sooo pretttyyy
this is Leny's Mom
Leny's mom accompanied me whilst I was waiting for my friend, Milyardi to fetch me from there. I went to the beach with some other friends after this. I will post the activities tomorrow I guess. Well, I love you so much girls. Thanks for being my friends, my sisters, my gfs, my wifes, my everything and surely thank you for today. I'll miss you guys, will really miss you. Thanks for the sweet memories and I do hope our friendship could last forever. mwah!

" Every time you cross my mind, I think how lucky I've been, to have you as my special friend. "

Well, till there. Goodnight!
 
With love,


Veronica



No comments:

Post a Comment