Friday, July 22, 2011

The Last 10 Days

hai mates,

It's 21.15 alrd here and I'm hungry. Just done my showah and now typing on my blog. I don't know what to write actually so let me just share some activities I did today.

Last night I slept at 2.30, having a night-till-morning chat with friends of mine, and woke up at 6 this morning. My sleeping time is unorganized well these lately. But idc, it's 10 days left here, hiks. I took my showah, and dropped my brother to his school. After that, I went to the market with Mom and Dad to buy some cooking materials, had our b'fast then went home. I took my showah again and fell asleep till my brother woke me up for lunch. With messy look and half soul, I had my lunch. Then I went back to my room, replied some mentions on twitter, chats on bbm, and comments on fb. I also played a guessing game with one of my friends, and I can't help myself out from laughing. And as usual, I got some advices and supports from my junior. He's a good listener yet adviser. I feel so glad for having all of you guys. Thankyou.

Well, till there. I'm lazy to write anything today. Goodnight.

With love,

Veronica

1 comment: