Sunday, June 26, 2011

Talking on My Diary

hey readers,

What have you been doing? :)

I have just passed a very longggggg day. As usual, I couldn't sleep well last night. I woke up for several times bcs of stupid nightmares and worries. You know what, I'm really tired being like this. hmph. Deeply inside, I really wanna get out from this helling condition. Time is really needed right now. I hardly got up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Gosh, I looked HORRIBLE! So I took a pretty long showah, creambathed my hair, massaged my body, just did everything to clean myself up. After that, I went to HOME to practice some songs with my friends for our final performance which will be held on 3rd of July in the afternoon. We had lunch there then we went to Sun Plaza. I bought some books for Vilkent then we sat at Foodcourt and did nothing except of playing Ipod, bb, and reading Vilkent's comics. Some minutes after that, we felt hungry. So, we went to Itco, my favourite resto to have some food to eat. We ate a lotttttttt, esp William and Wilson. They are robots I guess. hahaha. Then I went home. Not directly to my home actually. I accompanied my family plus Stefanie, my sister's bff to have a dinner at Dazam Raya Seafood Resto. Me and Vilkent couldn't eat anything anm. Swear. After they had finished their dinner,  I seriously went home.


*****

Just done taking my showah and now I am wearing my pyjamas. I turned my computer on, yes, my lappie sucks like hell! So, forget about it. Erm, I asked ppl what should I write for my blog this time on bbm, and I got some replies. "What's your ambition?", "Tell me about your love-life", "What type of boy do you like?", "What do you think about Long Distance Relationship? Can you do that?", "Write something about girls please. I need your ideas", and the last "You will leave hometown soon. How do you feel? Share it on your blog." (I translated some of them ok). Hmmm, ok guys, I'll keep your requests and start answering them one by one, but tomorrow ok. But for you who asked me question number 2, I need to tell you first, it's complicated, boring, and un-normal. So, still wanna know? You can answer me on bbm if you read my blog.

I need to go now. Mom is calling me. She got a headache and need me to massage her head. I'll share what you want me to, tomorrow. I promise.

*****

Special thanks to my lovely friends who have accompanied me for almost 6 hours today. I love you guys.

Well, I'll go back to my real life now, a girl who is still trying to cheer herself up, pretend that everything's alright, raise her own mood, and keep some hopes inside her heart; a good daughter with tons of responsibilities and dreams to take with. I need to recover soon. So, goodnight readers. Have a good time and don't ever waste your time for something or someone who will never appreciate you.

Cya tomorrow!

Warmest smile,


Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment