Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello readers, how's your day? Great?

This morning, I gave someone all of my stuffs. I didn't mean to do so honestly, If I could choose, I'll choose to keep them as mine forever, but all of them will just make me harder to forget everything when I know I must to. I loved them, I kept them well, I checked them everyday, That's why it's sssooooo killing me inside when I should be the one who wrapped them. So, I took a stupid decision to give them to someone, maybe someday, they will find and get a new better owner,  or just come back to me instead bcs nobody get them cleaned (haha), but whatever it will be later, I put a  special EXCEPTION for this!


Look, he's sooo fat and pink! *melting* haha. Too cute to be true. I don't know whether I'm crazy or not, I never play dolls since I was a child, for I'm not that cutie little girls who love to play barbie or dolls. I play robots and watch power rangers, I even take Karate class when I was 6. O.o" But this one is just, well, I don't know, I bathe him routinely, sleep with him every night, and for God sake, he smells like me, hehe. I think that's why I couldn't give him to anyone else. My heart protested when I was finding ideas to wrap this for you. So, sorry. But but, don't worry, you can ask and take everything u want, I'll give u anything, but seriously NOT this one. He belongs to me, I'll give him to NO ONE. New owner? Wogh, don't dream. I'm really sorry for that.:(

Anyway, I'm craving for Starbucks.

my favorite

I planned to have a cup of CARAMEL FRAPPUCINO and some cakes with my brother at Sun, but well, for we are the only "coffee lover" at this house, my dad told me not to drink so much coffee and told me to stay at home, sleep. It sounds tragic, but, Ok dad, I know you do that for my good. You're still the best dad ever. I love you. Mwuaahh! However, as the result, my brother "ngambek" and keeps saying that I don't love him. Oh my, I love you brother, more than anyone did, but what to do?? I wish i were allowed to drive, though I know driving is such a tiring thing to do and I'm not really excited in it. I don't wanna kill anyone, yet being killed by someone. haha.

"What are you doing right there?". How much I wish I could ask this to him or at least being asked. I miss him so badly, But just forget, now he's too busy spending his time with his friends and working so hard for what he wants to do for his family, I understand and I'm really happy for that. I just try to think more realistic than before. This is life, and I'll be so stupid if I keep crying every time, every night, when maybe he sleeps, eats very well and was having fun right there. Just make it like this, when you are happy there, I get doubled happiness right here.
I just wanna spend the rest of my time at home town well. Some months left, and I really want to have good memories here. I believe, God is here, beside me, and hey God, if you read my blog, please tell me what to do next, ok. 

"Things that belong to you will go nowhere, they will come back to you in the time they want to"

I don't sure whether things I lost will come back or not someday, but IF not, at least it remains memories and stories that I could have for my own. Good afternoon, people. 

With love,

Veronica Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment