Thursday, April 28, 2011

BREATHE

Haloha, Happy Friday people. I got a very weird dream last night, and yes, for me that was such a night-mare. I don't really remember about it, but I believed I was at a park. Hey, just realized, most of my dreams took place at the park! HAHA! I'm not going to tell what my dream was about, I wanna keep it for myself. 

Anw, I got very touching SMS(s) last night from someone, I wish i could type it here, but well, that's too "sweet" to be true. Too much if I type it here. This "someone" has made me realize, there are many types of man; coward, liar, good story-maker, scoundrel, loser, traitor, trickster, bullshitter, sycophant, and many more. In just a click, I realized, I've got that one these long. Call me stupid, call me crazy, call me anything, I don't mind. I'm just blinded. I should have listened to my MP from the beginning. At least I know, they are right though it's too late already. Then what? Life must go on, doesn't it? I had tried my best last night and unfortunately, "types" were hard to be changed. sigh. I hate stupid nonsense reasons, I hate everything. Just stop pissing me off like this!

Someone asked me on formspring "If you could change one thing that happened last year what would it be?", without thinking any longer, i answered "My decision". No one is wrong, this is just my fault. My wrong decision last year brings me to this condition. However, just forget about that. As long as he is happy enough, I'm happy. Sorry God if I keep complaining and regretting things instead of being grateful for what You have given to me. *takingadeepdeepbreathe*. One more, in the time I'm writing this, and anytime you read this, you should know that you are forgiven.


This is because :

And just
Add caption
XoXo, 


Veronica Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment