Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Terrible morning

Well, hi. This is the first post to my blog. I had a terrible morning today. My boy totally ruined my mood. i don't understand his thinking and so doesn't  he. Well, u always right boy. Always. I am REALLY tired with this. So I think it's all up to you. I just don't care anm,ok.

I just came back from Singapore and u know what? I miss Medan so badly. So, I am going to have Medan's food today. Sate padang and Bakso *hhmmmm* nyyummyyy!! Then, I'll go to Sun. Tomorrow is Natalia Angkasa's birthday. Need to find a present for her. Oh ya, I'm going to watch Tron with my sista n brother too. Hope this activities could heal my mood.

Anw, today is a Mommy's day. I am going to make a little surprise tonight. Cake n small present are sweet enough I guess. Couldn't tell u how much i LOVE you, Mamah.

oh, BLACKOUT!! I'll continue it later. Bye..

~Veronica~

No comments:

Post a Comment