Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve

Morning.. Yayyyy! Today is a Christmas Eve. <3 I hope EVERYthing will be great. Anw, here are some pictures to share.

I bought this ZARA's T-Shirt for my boy as a Christmas present. Hope he will like it. *praypraypray*


Then, I do some wrapping in order to make it looks GREAT.



I took "FERRERO ROCHER" box from my refrigerator and I put 2 layers of wrapping papers on the both side of the box.


Eerrrr...., not bad I guess.

Silver and Gold. My FAVORITE!!


Taraaaaa................FINISHED!!! hmm, any comments for this? :D





Ohhh hey! I need a Christmas Card! I just finished making it. Look:


Try to make the simple one. haha. not too good I guess. This is my first time making this type; Japan doll.

And Finally......................

MERRY CHRISTMAS my Fat Mercy!!!! *kissandhug*



~Veronica~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment